What our Customers say...
Fire Damage Testimonials
My family and I recently experienced a house fire (electrical). We were fortunate that it was smaller and in our finished basement, however we did have quite a bit of smoke damage to the basement and main levels of the house. With the weather the way it has been, I was concerned that SERVPRO wouldn't have the time to help us, but low and behold...They showed up every single day and worked hard to get our house back in order. The smell from the smoke is GONE and I'm amazed. Everyone in the neighborhood now knows who to trust because I told everyone about the excellent service.
We woke up to discover our sump pump had shorted out and caused a small electrical fire. We had SERVPRO come out and they helped clean up and remove the odor it left behind. Very pleased with how quickly they had our house back in order.
Excellent customer service, they do a lot for the community and great to work with. Very hard workers
Mike McGrory came out to my home shortly after a kitchen fire. He explained everything that needed to be done and his crew was able to complete the work in just 5 days, 1 day earlier than projected.
I would highly recommend Mike and his team to anyone that has a home emergency requiring clean up.
I would definitely use SERVPRO in the future if I needed them again!
Gentlemen were professional and helpful. Thank you!
I am so amazed at the hard work and care received in the clean up process! All the men were great-thank you!