If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (215) 848-8875

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Mold in Commercial Building

One of the local commercial businesses called us as they had recently discovered some mold in the basement of their building. The mold had grown up many walls of the basement and even affected the basement bathroom. This mold growth was most likely due to water damage that occurred at some point. Mold grows easily in warm, humid and damp environments which makes a basement a perfect place for this to occur. Our team had to remove many portions of the drywall in this basement in order to make sure all the mold was removed. The pictures above show the wall with mold on it before and then after we removed the wall. This company was very happy with the job and service we provided.